Monday, May 9, 2011

Inspirational Words: Bag Lady

Morning,

Today I woke up with same feeling that I usually feel when I wake up,  tension. I won't go to far into it out of respect , but I know that I am not the only one waking up angry every morning . (This tension is coming up on its one year anniversary!)  We have all been through things with people in our lives, which we have no control over. However, we can control how these conflicts effect us.  I know for a fact the person I'm upset with  is not waking up tense everyday, but I am ( not fair lol!).  After listening to Erykah  Badu song  Bag Lady it made me really think about how I'm hurting myself by holding on to this situation .  Harboring  negative feelings or events only hurt you. So, if you got  to scream it out, write it out, talk it out with someone. Do it. Let it go and be free.


1 comment:

  1. thanks mani for following my blog! am i facebook friends with you?

    ReplyDelete