1. STAY AWAY FROM OFFICE GOSSIP AND HATER BITCHES!
The situation: The Hater bitch
There was a girl at my job who was a bitch. She was ghetto as fuck, I mean the girl could not speak in a complete sentence. Anyway, she always had a mean look or steer specially for me (Yay!) . I did not know why she didn't like me because we didn't know each other. But, the girl was getting on my nerves because she was alway steering at me. Like, I could be typing at my desk and she would be steering at me from a desk way from mine. I ignored her by listening to my to my ipod. Until, I forgot to charge it and I over heard her talking about me, it took all of me not to say something because it wasn't going to be professional. Instead, I txt'd my friend who give me some really good advice.
Me: I am about to play the shit out of this dumb bitch at my office . She talking shit on me for no reason.
Friend: Don't say anything. Stay foucsed on your work and get better at your job. She is threaten for whatever reason , but don't FORGET WHY YOUR THERE FOR A JOB NOT A FRIEND.
Reread those bold letters because that is what got me back on track. Even though I was a big thread in office gossip conversations ( those bitches were ugly and losers .) I learned not to let that stuff throw me off track . I also learned how to inform HR.
Lesson: Do not let gossip or office losers distract you at work. Those people are not satified with themselves and that is why they have to be assholes. Instead of getting upset or reacting at them ( which they want you to do) focus that enegry on learning your job and performing it well. If things get out of control report them to HR, but don't allow an individual's unprofessionalism distract you from completing your best work .
2. NEVER TELL YOUR BUSINESS TO PEOPLE AT WORK
This is a no Brainer. Don't tell anyone your business at work unless you want people to talk about you.
3. Detach yourself from your job everyday.
I learned this from Kelly Cutrone's book , If You Have to Cry go Outside, She believed to have a happy life outside of work, you must leave all the bs at work. This is true because after awhile I was getting drained by working at that company. My routine during the week was go to work, come home, eat and sleep. When I was home I would talk about my job.
But, after reading Kelly's section on detaching from your work enivornment . I can see how I could have changed my actions. I would have been less drained after coming home from work if I wasn't always talking about the stupid bullshit with my friend there and at home. Instead I could have cleared my mind of work at 5 P.M, and focused doing something that made me happy, like doing yoga, going on a date , movies etc. Implementing this into your life will make your work life seem alot better.
So, those are my tips I hope you guys enjoy, and I pray that I don't work with a single one of those people again in life.
Deuces
No comments:
Post a Comment